Digital Student Assistant to The Danish House in Palestine (time limited)
Deadline 01 May, 2021 at 10 am.
Are you passionate about freedom of expression, art and culture? Would you like to work with culture, creativity and communication? The Danish House in Palestine is looking for a dedicated student to assist with digital communication.
We are working to enhance freedom of expression for Palestinians and to raise awareness about art and culture in Palestine. We want to engage Danes and Palestinians along the way. You will be working closely with the Public Engagement and Programme Manager:
- Monitoring and writing posts on Social Media
- Updating and monitoring our brand-new webpage
- You are a student in e.g., communication or journalism, or equivalent
- Experience with digital communication, social media and WordPress
- Knowledge and interest in the Middle East and Palestine
- Independent, flexible, enterprising
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- The vacancy runs from May – August 2021
- The work month is of approx. 30 hours
- The allocation of hours is flexible and can be distributed as you like with a couple of hours over minimum two days per week
- You will primarily be working from home as we due to corona is located different places in Denmark and the West Bank
We cannot wait to hear from you. Send a cover letter (max 1 page) and a curriculum vitae merged into one PDF file to [email protected] Please note job title in the subject field. The deadline is 03 May, 2021 at 10 am. Interviews will be conducted the first week of May 2021. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Public Engagement and Programme Manager Nina Storgaard Albertsen – [email protected]
The Danish House in Palestine is an independent Danish civil society organisation. Our vision is to strengthen the mutual understanding and appreciation between Danish and Palestinian cultures, as well as encourage values of diverse, open, and tolerant societies.